Search This Blog

All Posts

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Moab : May 2018

 
David & I decided to do birthday trips instead of birthday gifts. This way we collect memories instead of things (=
I didn't want to flood everyone's facebook feed with photos from our Moab trip, but I did want to share some of the beautiful scenery we got to see (= HUGE thank you to my parents who stayed with our 3 kids while David & I got some much needed alone time. It was nice to take hikes & bike rides without worrying about naps being skipped or someone getting too tired to continue. 

Our campsite. There was Kane creek between the red rocks & where we camped









Balance Rock


Can you spot us?


Hiking up to see the Delicate Arch 








The mornings were so peaceful. I loved watching the sun rays on the red rocks as the sun peaked over the opposite hill

Can't go camping & not have s'mores
Taking a break to view the scenery during our bike ride







A Prickly Pear blooming



Dead Horse Point




Touring the sand dunes on a Rock Crawler 





1 comment:

  1. So beautiful!! I'll have to add it to my bucket list of places to visit! And happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete