Search This Blog

All Posts

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Church Friends Baby Shower : 03.20.15

   My wonderful friend, Marina was kind enough to host a gathering with some close friends from the church we both attend.


The yummy food spread. 



This cake was not only super cute, but was SO delicious! It was like eating a cloud (=

It was this lovely girl's birthday also (=


This chair was made for pregnant women (=


She's getting ready (=

Gabriel is pretty excited to have a new sister. Mama, on the other hand, is a little worried that he will think she is a toy ha ha



Two pregnant ladies (= a few months apart. 

I'm blessed to have you ladies in my life (= 

The hostess. Marinachka, thank you so much, not only for the evening you put together, but for always being there for me. You've seen me at my very best with this pregnancy, and also at my very worst. You truly are an amazing friend.

Thank you to all these lovely ladies for taking the time out to shower me with your love and wonderful Godly advice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment