Search This Blog

All Posts

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Pregnancy update : week 19




How far along? 19 weeks! ( and 3 days (;   )

Total weight gain: i actually lost .6 lbs from last week, but its not too much so im not worried. thats a total of 5 lbs gained since pre-pregnancy. 

Maternity clothes?I've only bought 1 pair of maternity skinny jeans, and it wasnt worth it! haha maybe its because my belly is still small, but the waist band seems to be too long and too loose. i just used my sister-in-law's advice and wear my regular jeans/capris/shorts unbuckled but i also add a waist band i bought at...dollar tree (= for only 1$!! what a deal eh? of course i havent washed it yet, that might ruin the band since, after all, it is dollar store quality. i will need to buy a bigger size band though, the size i got was XS and it wont last me much longer. the band helps the flaps on the unbuckled shorts/pants not stick out. 

Stretch marks? Nope!! (= and im very thankful. although at one point after taking off my jeans i noticed a blue mark on my belly, which scared me! but it turned out to be from the jeans. I've been using Organic Coconut oil after showering, but plan to start applying it nightly. Also im thinking of buying Bio oil also, i heard it was good for preventing stretch marks.

Sleep: I'll admit sleeping has been uncomfortable for me. I'm not sure why. My belly isn't that big. I've noticed that i dont like to cuddle with my husband as much, it makes me feel claustrophobic. There is one position that seems to be the only way i can sleep, with a long pillow between my legs. I think the propping up of one leg helps.  

Best moment this week: My best moment would have to be when i had my hand on my stomach while the baby was moving around and i actually felt it with my hand from the outside. it was so amazing!! I'm going to have to catch the right moment for David to feel it. 

Miss anything? I miss spicy food and being able to really get close to my toes to clean them and polish them. That has become uncomfortable since the slight expansion of my belly.

Movement: yes!! =D I have been feeling movements inside since about 2 weeks ago and felt it with my hand from the outside this week. 

Food cravings: Not really, but I find that if I'm not full and I see a food picture or item I seem to all of the sudden want it. Also, this is pretty bad, but I find that when I'm hungry, once im set on what I want to eat, I cant really budge, I just want that particular item so bad that nothing else will do. )= my poor hubby. one time our sister in law was over and we were thinking of what to prepare, but all I wanted was pizza. so in the end David, being the sweetheart that he is (=, went out and got a 5$ pizza for us. I do love him.  

Anything making you queasy or sick: Salsa! I think this has to do with me eating some at the preschool i worked at during the first couple of weeks of my pregnancy when I was constantly nauseous.

Gender: We finally get to find out the gender tomorrow!! We're both super excited!! =D

Labor signs: No.

Symptoms: I got a head ache yesterday, and im not the type of person who gets headaches very often. Also I've noticed the skin on my arms is dryer and a small layer is peeling )=  

Belly button in or out? In!

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time: Hmmm, can i say tired? lol 

Looking forward to: Finding out the gender tomorrow =D =D

No comments:

Post a Comment