Search This Blog

All Posts

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Pregnancy Update : Week 21


How far along? 21 weeks and 2 days 

Total weight gain: 4.8 Lbs

Maternity clothes? Nope. I have found that my shirts still fit me perfectly, and i just leave my pants/shorts unzipped and hook a hair band through the button hole and to the button. Works out great (=

Stretch marks? Still none (=

Sleep: It seems that I am less and less comfortable during night )= 

Best moment this week: I captured the baby movement on my phone (= but it's very hard to notice.  

Miss anything? Comfortable night sleep.

Movement: Yes. A lot 

Food cravings: No. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing really. Sometimes I find that I have no appetite for food though. It's like I have to force myself to eat or else I'll starve. 

Gender: boy

Labor signs: No.

Symptoms: It might just be me, but it feels as if my feet swell at times.    

Belly button in or out? Still in. 

Wedding rings on or off? On.The other day I tried taking it off and couldn't. But thats no problem, I just have big knuckles.  

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy. After a few women have told me to stay positive and happy because it affects my baby I've made a goal to not let things bother me and to stay happy. 

Looking forward to: Hmmm...there's really nothing happening anytime soon. 

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment