Search This Blog

All Posts

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pregnancy update: week 22


How far along? 22 weeks and 3 days 

Total weight gain: 6.6 pounds

Maternity clothes? Not this week. I've been pretty much in boxer shorts and tank tops the whole time im at home. 

Stretch marks? Still none 

Sleep: So-so. Yesterday I took a REALLY good nap during the day. I haven't had a nap that good since before I was pregnant I think.  

Best moment this week: When my husband finally felt Gabriel kick!!! I was so excited. Also Gabriel's cousin Joshua was born yesterday. So exciting!! 

Miss anything? I miss feeling normal and not having these spurs of "feeling bad". Out of nowhere i'll get light headed or sick. 

Movement: Yup. I think we might have a soccer player (=

Food cravings: Not any particular food. But when I'm not full and I see some type of food or someone talks about a certain food, I all of the sudden want that food. It's weird. David and I were watching Friends during his lunch break, and it was a thanksgiving episode, they barely mentioned turkey and I wanted roasted turkey and pumpkin pie lol 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really. I'm coming around with the chips and salsa.  

Gender: boy

Labor signs: No.

Symptoms: Lower back aches.    

Belly button in or out? Still in.

Wedding rings on or off? On. 

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy and tired 

Looking forward to: My doctors appointment next week. I'm going to ask about lower back aches and how to treat it.   

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment