Search This Blog

All Posts

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Pregnancy "Bumpdate" with baby #2 : month 4

How far along?  17 weeks & 3 days 

Baby is the size of: An onion (5.1 in.) & 5.9 oz

Total weight gain for me: Around 5 pounds 

Maternity clothes?  I recently got some long sleeved maternity sweaters for fall/winter. With Gabriel the only "maternity" clothes i bought were a pair of maternity pants. I also bought 2 pairs of jeans that were a bit bigger then my pre pregnancy jeans. This time I decided to get some actual maternity shirts.

Stretch marks? None so far.  

Sleep: Sleep is still pretty good. Majority of the time Gabriel sleeps through the night. I've been feeling slightly uncomfortable with my belly at times.Also I cant sleep on my stomach anymore. Another thing I noticed is that I now tend to wake up at night and can't fall back asleep for a while.    

Best moment this week: Totally not pregnancy related but my husband's sister got engaged. That was the exciting moment of the week (= 

Miss anything? Being able to sleep on my stomach, although I don't really "miss" it. It's just the only thing I can't do anymore. 

Movement: Yes, I feel the baby sometimes. 

Food cravings: Nothing in particular, but when I see a certain food on TV or a photo, or if someone mentions something, I all of the sudden want that food. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Car rides. If I don't look ahead the whole time, I start feeling sick.  

Gender: Don't know yet. Finding out next week!!! =D

Labor signs: Nope.

Symptoms: Sometimes I just run out of energy and need to lie down right then and there and take a break.    

Belly button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On. 

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy AND moody. I've definitely been a lot more moody this time around then I was with Gabriel.  

Looking forward to: Gabriel turning 9 months on Thursday, our family photos on Saturday (weather permitting) and our ultrasound appointment to find out the gender of baby No-Name next week!!!   =D  

Random thoughts:  I feel like this pregnancy is going by so much faster then the last. I have a 9 month old who just mastered crawling and is learning to pull himself up, that keeps me busy during the day and my thoughts more on him then my pregnancy. I'm happy about that because I remember when I was pregnant with Gabriel, I just couldn't wait. The pregnancy seemed to drag on forever. 


Here is the baby bump at 17 weeks and 2 days

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment