Search This Blog

All Posts

Monday, June 29, 2015

Noelani's 3 month update : 06.29.15

Good bye month 3, hello month 4 (= 




Weight12.6 lbs 
length: 23" 
Clothing size3m, 3-6m, 1 or 2 outfits are 6 months, but they are a bit loose 
Diaper size: 2
Teeth: none, but I think she might be teething
Hair : black
Sittingno
walkingno
Talkingin her own way (;

    Our baby girl is 3 months old (= For some reason every time the 29th comes around, I think back to how Gabriel was when he was as old as Noelani is. I want to say that Noelani is  a much easier baby than Gabriel was, but it's probably due to the fact that I'm not a "new parent" this time around and I'm more relaxed and don't stress out as much over little details. I'm enjoying both my kiddos so much! Parenthood is tough, and demanding, but it's also very rewarding, and I'm thankful that this is the path God put me on. 
   Anyways, on to Noelani, this IS about her haha. She has learned to roll over from her tummy to her back this past month. It isn't perfect, but its a start (= She is also chewing her hands like crazy! That's why I think she might be teething. She got to fly on the airplane for the first time (= and did so good!!! Didn't cry once, and slept 90% of the flight (there and back). She has starting babbling even more when you talk to her. Another thing she has learned, is to pull her own hair, but she doesn't realize that she is hurting herself, poor thing. She felt Lake water for the first time also (just her feet) and seemed to love it. Over all She is such a calm and happy baby (= 




Tummy time!!




I love to see Gabriel interact with Noelani (= he is rough sometimes, so we have to watch him, but he can also be very sweet


Giving her kisses is one of his favorite things to do (=


She seems to enjoy it also





First time flying 


"mooom..."




Everyone says that Noelani looks like a mini-me, but I see a lot of David in her also




I have to document her funny hair do (= before she starts rolling over and it grows in


No comments:

Post a Comment