Search This Blog

All Posts

Friday, November 21, 2014

Pregnancy "Bumpdate" with Baby #2 : Month 5

How far along?  20 weeks & 6 days 

Baby is the size of: Small cantaloup (6.5 in.) & 10.6 oz

Total weight gain for me: Around 8 pounds 

Maternity clothes?  I found some REALLY comfortable "yoga/maternity" pants at target for 10$!! They are probably what i wear the most. 

Stretch marks? still none.  

Sleep: Getting in a comfortable position to sleep takes some time, but i feel like sleep itself is pretty normal.     

Best moment this week: I got a half the day to myself to run some errands and pack for the Utah trip were taking (= thanks to an amazing friend who babysat Gabriel. 

Miss anything? Being able to eat a good meal without having food aversion. 

Movement: Oh yea! This little girl kicks up a storm.  

Food cravings: Not really

Anything making you queasy or sick: Still car rides.  

Gender: Baby Girl (=

Labor signs: Nope.

Symptoms: Fatigue. I feel like I don't get enough sleep even though I sleep through the night majority of the time.    

Belly button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On. 

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy AND moody. But after finding out the gender I feel like i'm more happy than moody

Looking forward to:  Thanksgiving Family trip to Utah. My brother and his family from Alaska and my other brother and his wife from Washington are all coming. All the Berkuta kids will be together again (= and all the grandkids too!! 

Random thoughts:  I'm Really surprised at how fast this pregnancy is going by. We're half way done already! It seems like just yesterday we found out we were pregnant. Thanksgiving is this week and then Christmas is right around the corner. Then new years and Gabriel's 1st birthday. Before I know it i'm going to be a mother of 2. Sometimes it overwhelms me to think about having a newborn along with a 1 year old. I think back to how big of a change it was having Gabriel, and how it was totally not what I imagined, but a lot harder, and that makes me nervous. But I also think that having the first child is always hard because you've never experienced being a parent before. With the second child you somewhat know what to expect, and your a little more prepared.  


Here is the baby bump from yesterday's Doctor's appointment


No comments:

Post a Comment