Search This Blog

All Posts

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Pregnancy " Bumpdate" with Baby #2 : Month 6 weeks 22-26

So I decided to do my updates AFTER I have finished that month of pregnancy, just so I can document the things that I've already experienced in that past month (=

How far along?   27weeks &  4days 

Baby is the size of: 14.5 in

Total weight gain for me: 13.6 lbs

Maternity clothes?  I have resolved not to wear my maternity jeans any longer. They are just too uncomfortable for me. But I do have 3 maternity long sleeved shirts that I LOVE!! also most of my sweaters stretch over my belly so far. I will probably have to buy some spring maternity tops though. With my last pregnancy I was due in the end of January so towards the end of my pregnancy and when my belly was biggest all I had to worry about were sweaters fitting me.  

Stretch marks? no

Sleep: Sleep is pretty good so far. A little uncomfortable due to my lower back aches, but I wouldn't say its too bad. I haven't had to get up and pee 3 times a night (which I hear is normal for pregnant women) so I'm thankful for that.

Best moment this week/month: There were a few times where I really felt baby girl kick. It was pretty cool (=

Miss anything? I miss my flat tummy (= and not having this extra bubble in front of me, preventing me from bending over or being able to get up easy.

Movement: Yes. She seems to be a lot more calm these past few weeks. 

Food cravings: Not really. Although I have a hard time eating my own cooked food. It just never seems appealing 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Gender: Girl (=

Labor signs: I've been feeling slow, slight abdominal aches, which I'm guessing are braxton hicks. They aren't too pleasant )=

Symptoms: Overly emotional? Can that be a symptom?

Belly button in or out? still in 

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time: I feel like I've been really happy these first few days of 2015. I didn't even realize how glum I had been since Gabriel's birth until this new year hit. But lately I have this spunk of energy, and I just seem over all more happy. Although I still have my emotional mood swings. Can't wait for those to be gone. 

Looking forward to:  Gabriel's 1st Birthday!!! =D

Random thoughts:  It seems like my baby girl is taking up a lot of room in my tummy, I haven't been able to eat a lot in one sitting recently. and sometimes I can't even finish a normal serving. I've had lower back pain with this pregnancy. I've seen a chiropractor 2 times already. The visits seem to have helped a little, but the back aches are still there, especially when I lay flat on my back. I think the position of the baby is the reason behind them. It makes me nervous, because I think I will end up having back labor during birth, which I hear is the worst. I didn't have that with my first pregnancy. 
I seem to be SO much more emotional with this pregnancy than with my last one. Which makes sense to me, wince this time I'm carrying a girl and the hormones in me are a little different then when I was carrying my son. 
I've been getting slight heartburn lately. Maybe not so much towards the end of my 6th month, but definitely in the beginning. I had heartburn while pregnant with Gabriel also. It's no fun at all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment