Search This Blog

All Posts

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Pregnancy "Bumpdate" with Baby #2 : month 7 , weeks 27-30

How far along?  31 weeks & 3 days 

Baby is the size of: 4 Navel oranges, 16.25"

Total weight gain for me: Around 15 pounds 

Maternity clothes?  no new ones, but I would like to get another pair of maternity sweats and maybe some comfy shirts for when the weather gets warmer.

Stretch marks? Not yet

Sleep: I have found that putting a pillow between my legs really makes sleeping a lot more comfortable, and it has relieved the lower back pain I'e been having   

Best moment this month: When the lower back pain subsided (= 

Miss anything? Being able to have my baby boy sleep comfortable in my arms. 

Movement: She is VERY active.

Food cravings:  Not really

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really

Gender: Baby Girl (=

Labor signs: Sunday night I got some bug and was throwing up a lot. Since I wasn't hydrated enough (due to throwing up) I started contractions. Those were "labor" signs, but not really. 

Symptoms: I think I might have braxton hicks. I get a tightening feeling sometimes.    

Belly button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On. 

Happy or moody most of the time: Lately it's been moody. and SO emotional

Looking forward to:  My sister in laws wedding in march (= 

Random thoughts:  I'm amazed at how different i feel emotionally while carrying a girl, than I did with carrying my son. I have been so emotional this pregnancy, and I've got to say that I'm ready for that to be over, although I honestly don't think it will stop until a few months after the baby is here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment