Search This Blog

All Posts

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Noelani is 1 month old : 04.29.15

     As i sit here nursing Noelani and about to write her 1 month update, I'm listening to Gabriel fighting his nap in his room. Welcome to the life of being a mommy of 2 under 2, Alesia. It's definitely Different than I expected. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't coming into this naively thinking it will be a piece of cake, but I also didn't have anything to compare it to, I've never had 2 kids up until this point in my life (= Despite the house thats constantly messy with toys, the lack of sleep, and the fact that I no longer fit in my wedding dress thanks to the new hip size that came with having 2 kids, I genuinely love being a mommy of these two beautiful souls. Anyways, on to what this post is all about...


Weight: 9lbs
length: about 21 1/2 in long
Clothing size: NB & 0-3
Diaper size: 1
Teeth: none
Hair : black
Sitting: no
walking: no
Talking: no

     The month flew by so fast! I cant believe that in 2 more weeks, she will be 6 weeks, which is when we switched Gabriel to his own room. We're not going to switch Noelani so early though. With Gabriel I took plenty of naps during the day, and wasn't as sleep deprived as I am now, so at night it wasn't as hard to get out of bed and go to another room to feed him. This time, I'm lucky if I get 6 hours of sleep in a 24 hour period. She doesn't have a routine or schedule yet, but I think its a good time to start one. She has been having some tummy aches due to being gassy, which is so hard to watch, but I hear its normal for newborns so we've being giving her gripe water and just waiting it out. She seems to have really good neck strength. Whenever I burp her she just holds her head up and looks around. She is not too big of an eater, but judging by her weight I'm not worried. Apparently, she also looks like a boy haha, she has been mistaken for a boy quiet a few times already. 

Here's some photos from this past month (=



Rocking the Russian "newborn hat". This little hat was brought from Russia by my mom. 



This was her second bath. The first one didn't go so well so I didn't even get a chance to take some photos. 




Little poser from birth (=





Beautiful smile, although we don't see it often. She seems to always have a scowl on her face haha





How I LOVE when babies stretch, it's the cutest thing ever.



She isn't a fan of all the kisses...yet (;





Second time going to church. 



Her first "blow-out". Yes, this is also part of being a mommy, but It's not bad when it's your own child =D



Sweet sweet moments. I cherish each moment of cuddling with her while she is small and sleeps the majority of the day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment