Search This Blog

All Posts

Saturday, January 30, 2016

A Letter To My 2 Year Old : 01.30.16



Dear Gabriel,

     Happy Birthday! You made me a mama and I'll always be grateful for that. I love your cheesy smile and willingness to always say cheese for the camera. I love your random morning kisses and your big hugs. I love that you are curious and ask "voteta?" for every image when we read books. I love your love for guitar and music, and hope this will continue as you get older. With you, everything is a "first" for us. You make life so much more challenging yet interesting. 

     I pray you will continue to love your sister and keep giving her kisses when she cries. I pray God will lead you to live up to your name, a strong man of God, and eventually you will come to know Him as your personal savior. I pray you will be a gentle but strong man and that one day you will be as great of a husband as your father is. 


Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment